05 December 2012



Night man dives into
forgotten river into
ribbon of gone unsaid

A narrow light
ongoing elegy
continuously
how continuously
the brain vein stretches
how continuous my open mouth
opens to form a hole a hole
is a hole a hole

The outline of my body
seen from below
concrete overpass
tagged by night thugs'
bubbled lettering

Ask me anything you want
Anything you want, just ask

I said, I want to know
how deep these holes go
I want to know how deep
the dead holes go
how continuous

I said, You move too fast

It was cold
and the blanket stank
and the night man could reach
into February
always into February
until February

Turned into internal
information
intonation
interned

The light was a blue light
it was and how continuous
this how continuous this
night man this hole this
river mouth opened
into open sea

No comments: